ESITC Caen professional bachelor's degree "BIM Designer” " allows students to learn how to model tomorrow's world.
The digital revolution is transforming the construction industry. BIM (Building Information Modeling) is booming and related skills are in high demand. The BIM designer is involved throughout the project: creation of the digital model in the design phase, modifications in the construction phase, and piloting in the operation phase. He plays a major role in the relations between designers and builders by bringing the digital mock-up to life.
- Working in an international context
- Communicate, present and report on its work
- Manage the planning and coordinate the actions of a project team
- Autonomy; critical thinking
- Architectural modeling (REVIT)
- Metal structure modeling (TECKLA)
- Modeling concrete structure and reinforcement plan (ALLPLAN)
- Modeling wood structure (CADWORK)
- Know the BIM legal environment
- Participate in the implementation of BIM processes
- Maintain the object library
- Interact with the teams in the design and construction phase
- Realize, check, correct a BIM model in the design and execution phase.
- Verify the project's compliance with the rules of the BIM specifications
- Update, save and output graphic documents
- Detect, analyse conflicts and propose technical solutions
- Propose technical modifications while optimizing costs
- Drawing up reinforcement plans associated with the BIM model
- Calculate metrics, cubic volums and carry out measurements
- Project management
- Architects, design office, engineering office
- Construction company
BOUYGUES TP, VINCI, EIFFAGE, EGIS, ARTELIA, FFB, FTP
THIS PROFESSIONAL BACHELOR'S DEGREE IS INTENDED FOR CANDIDATES :
- Holder of a Civil Engineering degree – EQF Level 5 minimum
- Vocational degrees: Building, Public Works, Topographic Surveyor and Digital Modelling, Building Thermics, Wood Construction Systems, Metal Architecture, Fluids, Energy, Home Automation, Building Studies and Economics, Building shell,
- Technical university degree: Civil Engineering - Sustainable Construction, Thermal Engineering and Energy,
- University degree in Civil Engineering,
- Any other French or foreign EQF level 5 degree in Civil Engineering.
Training cost: 5 200 euros
Start date: September 2020
Please note that these dates are given as an indication only and are subject to availability.
Full applications will be processed as they come in.
Create your registration application on the website Concours Avenir "Avenir Bachelor".
Select the Bachelor's degree " Projeteur BIM Pfrom ESITC Caen".
The applications are then analysed as they are received.
ESITC Caen invites you to an interview.
Your results will then be available on the Concours Avenir website.
All you have to do is validate your choices!
Registration fee for the competition: 30 euros (non scholarship holders) - free (scholarship holders)
Mattéo Bellevergue a eu l'opportunité, durant son cursus, de synthétiser son travail par un portofolio complet.
Découvrez son parcours et ses réalisations !